DelGrosso’s Amusement Park will open for the 2015 Summer Season on Saturday, May 9th, 2015. The Park will be open weekends and Memorial Day in May.
Opening Day celebrations kick off at 11am on May 9th with TWO HOURS of FREE Rides from 11am-1pm. An All-Day Fun Pass is only $16.95 during the month of May. On Opening Day the park is running a special BOGO on All-Day Fun Passes. From 1pm-Close, you can purchase one pass at $16.95 and get one FREE! On Mother’s Day – May 10th, all Moms get to Ride for FREE.
“We are so excited to be kicking off our 68th Season of family fun,” says Carl Crider Jr., General Manager of DelGrosso’s Amusement Park. “Our staff has been hard at work for months preparing for the season, and we are excited to get the summer fun started.”
New This Season
- New Ride for the 2015 Season – The Rock Star!
Description: The Rock Star is a spectacular thrill ride that elevates riders 55’ above the midway on top of a flying platform. Attached to a swinging arm that looks like the neck of a guitar, The Rock Star gives riders a unique free fall experience as the platform whisks toward the ground, after making a full circular, clockwise motion. The ride is complete with an awesome LED Light show and it seats 22 riders. Riders must be 42” tall to ride.
- New Game – Ring A Bottle
Description: This new game will be in Kid’s Kingdom. Guests will have the option to choose from three different play options. The options will be 10 rings for $1.00, 25 rings for $2.00, and a bucket of rings for $5.00. There will be three different colors of bottles to indicate what the guest will win if they ring the neck of the bottle.
- New Food Items – Deep Fried Oreos, Refillable Cups, Kids Meals, and more!
Description: DelGrosso’s Amusement Park prides itself on providing “America’s Best Amusement Park Food.” Additions to the already delicious line up this year include: Deep Fried Oreo’s, Kunzler Jumbo All Beef Hotdogs and Jalapeño Cheddar Hotdogs, Refillable Soda Cups that can be purchased and then brought back to the park for $1.00 refills all season long, and Kids Meals and Combo meals that are available at every food stand (excluding the Sauce Boss Pizzeria).
Pricing for 2015
- May & September $16.95
- June, July & August $19.95
DelGrosso’s Amusement Park By The Numbers
- Estimated 300,000 visitors a year
- Home to 17 Picnic Pavilions that will host 800 plus picnics this summer
- Estimated – 1200 pounds of Murf’s Famous Potato Salad will be made for Opening Weekend
- Park Guests will enjoy an estimated 25,000 Pizzas at the park made with DelGrosso Pizza Sauce
- Park Chef and staff will prepare over 2,300 pounds of spaghetti for the 2015 Spaghetti Wednesday meals
A full 2015 Event Schedule for DelGrosso’s Amusement Park can be found online at www.delgrossos.com and on Facebook at the DelGrosso’s Amusement Park page.
- You can also sign up for weekly Text Messages from the Park to find out what’s happening by texting the word DELGROSSOS to 99605. Standard text messaging rates apply.
- You can sign up for a Monthly E-mail Newsletter “The DAP Insider” to learn more about events and special deals by texting the word PARKFUN to 22828. Standard text messaging rates apply.